Sandia 80-5000 - Sniper 12-Gallon Hard Surface Extractor
Machine Videos And Literature
The one 2-stage and one 3-stage vacuum motors allow for 170” of water lift for efficient solution recovery that results in better extraction and faster carpet drying.
• High performance motors stay cool with an innovative air intake design that uses the vacuum’s own cooling fans to pull cool, outside air over the motors, reducing motor temperature and preventing overheating. This allows for performance with less maintenance.
• Powerful 1200 PSI adjustable pump adjusts down too 400 PSI, providing the perfect pressure for cleaning everything from tile to concrete.
• 12-gallon solution and recovery tanks allow for quick and easy fill and dump disposal, reducing downtime. Auto fill and auto dump capability allows for constant working pressure from start to finish.
• Waist-high controls prevent bending and stooping to operate the machine. Adjustments can be made standing comfortably. The controls are recessed in the machine and stay protected during use, in transit or in storage.
• 10” non-skid, non-marking wheels make stair climbing easy and do not scuff floors.
• Roto-molded polyethylene tanks withstand the toughest working environments and resist dents, chips and cracks. They have a professional look with ultimate durability.
• A powerful and versatile portable extractor that is specifically designed for high-pressure cleaning of hard surfaces.
• With an adjustable 400 to 1200 PSI pump, you can clean tile, concrete, and everything in between!
Clear view in-line filter
50-foot auto fill hose
50-foot auto dump hose
25-foot vacuum hose
25-foot solution hose
4-foot vacuum hose
13" self priming hose
(2) 25-foot safety power cords. Wand and hard surface tools sold separately.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty on body, 2-years on vacuum motor, 1-year on pump and all electrical components, 90-days on tools and accessories.
Model No: 80-5000
Capacity: 12-Gallon Solution and Recovery Tanks
Vac Motors: (1) 2-Stage and (1) 3-Stage Lamb Ametek (Dual Motor)
Solution Pump: 1200 PSI (Adjusts Down to 400 PSI)
Water Lift: 170”
Volts: 110 / 120
Amp Draw: 19 / 16
Wheels: 10” Transport Wheels
Power Cord: (2) 25-Foot, 12/3-Gauge Safety Power Cords
Shipping Weight: 150 lbs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS VIDEO
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed