Sandia Sniper 24-Gallon Flood Pumper 80-6001
Machine Videos And Literature
Fast, Efficient Water and Sludge Removal
• A powerful 2-stage vacuum motor and 40 GPM flow-through pump allows all waste water to be recovered at 40 gallons per minute.
• The auto pump-out feature works continuously, automatically dumping water so tanks don’t have to be emptied when full. 24-gallon capacity.
• The high performance motor stays cool with an innovative air intake design that uses the vacuum’s own cooling fans to pull cool, outside air over the motor, reducing motor temperature and preventing overheating.
• Waist-high controls prevent bending and stooping to operate the machine. The controls are recessed in the machine and stay protected during use, in transit or in storage.
• 10” non-skid, non-marking wheels make stair climbing easy and do not scuff floors.
• Roto-molded polyethylene body withstands the toughest working environments and resist dents, chips and cracks. Looks professional longer.
(1) 25-foot, 12/3-gauge safety power cord.
(1) 25-foot 1-1/2” vacuum hose and (1) 25-foot 1-1/2” dump hose.
Lifetime warranty on body, 5-years on motor and all electrical components, 90-days on tools and accessories.
MADE IN USA
Model No: 80-6001
Motor: (1) 2-Stage
Pump: (1) 3/4 HP totally enclosed, fan cooled, 1725 RPM
Waste Dump Pump
Pump-Out Rate: 40.0 GPM
Water Lift / CFM: 110" / 120 CFM
Air Watts / Amps: 520 AW / 14.3 Amps
Vacuum Intake Hose: (1) 1-1/2 Inch x 25-Foot
Pump-Out Hoses: (1) 1-1/2 Inch x 25-Foot
Overflow Protection: Automatic On/Off
Power Cord: (1) 25-Foot, 12/3-Gauge Safety Power Cord
Dry Weight: 106 lbs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS VIDEO
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed