Disinfectant Mister / Extractor / Detail Cleaner
DISINFECT AND DETAIL CLEAN WITH ONE MACHINE!!
• Designed for use with all water-based disinfectants on the EPA "List N"
• Includes two brass spray tips - Fan Nozzle and Atomizing Nozzle
• Fan Nozzle - .25 Gallons Per Minute Rate
• Atomizing Nozzle - .05 Gallons Per Minute Rate
• Whisper quiet when in mist-only mode
• 3.5-gallon solution
• On-board storage for hoses, wands, and nozzles
• 35’ Misting Hose
• 18” Misting Wand
• 25’ power cord
• Built-in dolly with wheels features a collapsible handle for easy use and storage
35' misting cord and 25' cord allows for 120' of complete disinfecting coverage. Nebula mists your facility with disinfectant using 35 foot hose that makes it a snap to disinfect multiple rooms. Best of all, the 25' cord gives you plenty of reach. Portable and lightweight, It also quickly picks up small wet spills and spot clean high-touch areas such chairs and couch arms.
10' Rigid Hose with Outsider Solution Line
The Powr-Flite Nebula mister and specialty cleaner makes it easy for you to use disinfectant and quickly clean fabric high-touch areas. 10' hose length provides the flexibility needed to reach almost anywhere you need to clean. The compact design weighs only 36 lbs. effortlessly moved from location to location with an extendable telescoping handle and 5” transport wheels.
Misting Wand - Durable 18' misting wand easily applies disinfectant. Two included nozzle tips meet application needs.
Hand Tool - Great for both spot/upholstery and detail cleaning of fabrics, upholstery and carpeting.
Easy Transport - The Powr-Flite Nebula comes standardwith a telescopic handle for easy transport.
1. Add water and manufacturer’s recommended solution ratio into the solution tank. Fill only to the fill line indicated on the label on the inside of the solution tank.
2. Attach misting wand pressure hose to the quick disconnect in the pocket at the front of the machine.
3. Turn the 3-way switch to MIST ONLY setting. (Allow approximately 30 seconds for the pump to prime).
4. Use the wand with spray tip to spray the solution. The atomizing nozzle that is pre-installed on the wand applies the smallest micron-sized droplets and is perfect for most applications.
5. To apply use a natural up and down or side to side motion 18” from the surface, slightly overlapping from one section to the next. Do not dwell on a spot, as this will cause over-saturation.
6. Refill the solution tank, as recommended above, to resume cleaning.
- Recovery Tank - 2.5 gallon
- Solution Tank - 3.5 gallon
- Cord Length - 25 ft.
- Vacuum Hose - 10 ft.
- Weight (lb) - 36
- Water Lift - 89"
- Coverage Per Tank - 7,500 - 10,000 sq. ft. misting coverage per tank
- Misting Hose Length - 35' with quick disconnect
- Wand Length - 18"
Download: Spec Sheet | Manual
Current delivery time is 3 weeks
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!