Aztec Sidewinder 30" Propane Stripper
Machine Videos And Literature
INCLUDES: Propane tank, Key start, Transportation wheel, Strip brushes, Catalytic muffler and Centrifugal clutch
Propane Floor Stripping Solutions
The Aztec Sidewinder™ was designed for deep scrubbing and/or fast stripping of hard surface floors in preparation for top coat or restoring of tile, terrazzo or close-fitted tile
• Rugged, all steel construction
• Planetary brush drive eliminates strip shadows and side torque
• Unique floating head design allows brushes to address irregular surfaces
• Brush RPM speed combined with up to 288 lbs.
of head pressure delivers fast, deep stripping or scrubbing
• Standard centrifugal clutch substantially increases belt life
• Strips 7-10 layers of finish in just one pass
• Transport wheel for easy loading and maneuvering
• Additonal 8 gallon water tank available upon request
• Green Cleaning certifications: EPS, CARB, LEED,CE, GS-42
FEATURES & BENEFITS VIDEO
Fast — The Sidewinder™ strips 15,000 (or 30,000 scrubs) square feet per hour with a 30′ path and brush speed up to 1,150 RPM. 1.5 times faster than the nearest competitor. Three times faster than battery powered.
Aggressive — Unique dual direction scouring action plus heavy brush pressure result in high productivity, with no side torque.
MADE IN USA
2-3 year limited manufacturer’s warranty UL and CGA approved, Meets CARB and EPA emissions standards
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!